Our client is a leading tailor made & luxury holiday specialist based in Cheltenham. They are currently recruiting for a permanent Administrator to provide the client with perfect Final Documentation, ensuring no errors.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer great career opportunities.
- Complete the relevant checklists for all bookings once full payment received.
- Being exceptionally thorough and accurate in checking all Final Client documentation, ensuring that all Final Documentation is sent 2-3 weeks prior to client departure.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Work cohesively with the Sales Coordinators to ensure that bookings handed to Fulfilment are in signed off state for Final Documentation to be completed.
- Liaise with the Operations team on all relevant areas.
- Liaise with the Ticketing Team.
- Liaise with Suppliers to ensure all Final Documentation is complete.
- Being pro-active and using your initiative.
- Take responsibility for problem solving in a professional and diplomatic manner to maintain customer service levels.
- Excellent writing skills and command of English grammar.
- Outstanding Attention to detail.
- Numerate and data literate.
- Organised, but able to be flexible to juggle priorities.
- An excellent time manager and strong team player.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic with an enquiring mind, keen to learn, happy to ask questions and use initiative.
If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP to ensure you don’t miss out!
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
Salary – £18k