Excellent opportunity to join our client based in Tewkesbury that supply an exciting product to businesses including high level customers. Our client is currently recruiting for temporary Order Processors to join the team over the busy Christmas period.
This is a varied role dealing with all customer queries and providing extra support to the team over their busiest period. Essentially you need to be confident with the ability to provide exceptional customer service at all levels.
- Dealing with customer enquiries both via telephone and online
- Process orders and deal with a complexity of customer enquiries
- Providing assistance to other departments when required
Candidate Attributes -
- Must be able to communicate effectively with high level customers
- Ability to use mathematics to solve order calculations
- Knowledge of computerised systems and high level of keyboard skills
- Must have experience in a Customer Service role with multi-functional office/customer interface environment
- Ability to be flexible regarding workloads and varying circumstances, work to targets and record information accurately, clearly and concisely
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm with flexibility to make sure the job is done
Salary - £8.00 - £8.50