Our well-established and progressive client based in Stonehouse are currently looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are the fastest growing in their industry.
Reporting to the Customer Services Manager the Customer Services Administrator is the organisations ‘front line’ and plays a critical role in the customer service delivery. You will be to take all incoming calls to a very busy customer services department and, using your fantastic people and customer service skills you will respond to customers’ queries, complaints and requests, resolving problems and fulfilling customers’ requests as required.
- Seek answers and resolve customers’ queries – liaise with internal departments to obtain the necessary answers, resolving problems quickly and effectively. Solutions may include arranging a credit note, organising replacement parts or requesting the return of incorrect products and arranging a site visit for Technical Services.
- Resolve complaints and make return calls to Customers to inform them of the action taken and that the problem/complaint has been resolved
- Produce a daily report that measures the nature and level of Customer Complaints
- Arranging site visits for remedial work and any arranging for any small items required to be sent out on a daily basis
- Previous office-based customer service experience
- Great telephone manner
- Experience of complaint resolution in a fast-paced environment
- Great people and communication skills
- Strong administration skills, able to prioritise and work accurately and under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Hours: Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm