Administration Manager – CMA258
Our successful and growing client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester are recruiting for a permanent Administration Manager to a team of Administrators (14), monitor Admin work levels and evaluate systems.
Monitor and evaluate the overall business performance of the department in relation to:
- General administration workflow - allocating team members to area’s which have high volumes of processing
- Daily functions - To be involved in and have a good understanding of the day to day processes, cover team members roles during sickness and holidays
- System Control – Analyse VOR’s (vehicle off road) lead times, work in progress etc. and reporting to the management team
- Process effectiveness – monitoring processes and liaising with Engineering Management and other departments to discuss and implement process changes
- Cost control with regard to invoicing, ensuring we bill customers correct amounts etc
- Contract management – running and analysing reports to ensure KPI targets are met
- With the Workshop Manager carry out performance analyses – reporting on the department’s performance against KPI and producing a suite of report for management
To apply for this vacancy, you will need previous management experience of at least 5. Industry experience (fleet/automotive) would be beneficial but not essential.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5pm
Salary – Up to £28,000