Our growing and expanding successful client based in Mitcheldean are market leading within their field. They are currently recruiting for 3 x permanent Customer Service Administrators to work Monday – Friday 12.30pm – 9pm.
- Demonstrate excellent customer skills including: rapport building, active listening and appropriate use of questions to fully understand each customer's individual circumstances
- Deliver the right outcome for the customer whilst following client specific instructions and adhering to best practice guidelines
- All information provided to customers is correct and customers are fully aware of next steps
- Where requests require hand off to another team for fulfilment, ensure that all relevant information is captured to allow request fulfilment
- Ensure that appropriate records are maintained on every call
- Fully participate in training and coaching sessions to ensure that own knowledge of processes and procedures is up to date
- Any unresolved customer complaints or grumbles are escalated appropriately
- Actively engage in team meetings to help identify process improvements that enhance customer experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this role ideally you would have some previous customer service or contact centre experience however our client is more than willing to consider candidates that are quick learners and have a good attention to detail. If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 12.30pm – 9pm – 37 Hours per week
Salary - £18,700