Our client based in Stonehouse are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join their fun and friendly team on a 9 months fixed term contract. Future permanent opportunities could be available.
This is a busy role, you will be taking approx. 80 calls per day along with making outbound calls to customers with regard to their orders, products queries, returns etc.
Answers calls, processes orders and telephone orders, offers product advice and delivery information and takes on any other related duty. All of the following tasks require a high level of accuracy.
- Takes telephone orders, arranges deliveries, chases up deliveries & product collections
- Opens incoming and prepares outgoing mail, endorsing and processing orders
- Operates computer terminal/keyboard to process customer orders/collections/ sample requisition data, updating product prices as necessary
- Inputs new user data on software and all relevant information
- Compares data entered with source documents/data, and verifies accuracy
- Calls customers with regard to their orders, products queries, returns & complaints
- Sorts, files & stores completed orders and other records in computer files or in other data/paper storage files. Makes & files copies of correspondence or other printed matter
- Composes and types routine customer & user correspondence
- Places orders for non-company products, liaising with warehouse
- Processes orders and deliveries by phone, liaising with warehouse, carriers and users
- Chases outstanding orders already sent, via letter and telephone
- Carries out follow up procedures for users by letter and telephone
- Completes referral forms for queries and pass on to relevant contact
- Runs reports for sales team, customers and end of day reports
- Up to date knowledge of product range and non-stock items (following training)
The ideal candidate will require:
Previous customer service experience, essential
Accurate data entry
Good Microsoft Excel Skills
Salary - £17-18k - plus excellent flexible benefits package, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contribution, income protection and 25 days annual leave (this can be flexed to 30 days).
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm with one hour for lunch