Our well established and successful, growing client based in Quedgeley now have a new exciting permanent opportunity to join their team as a HR Administrator. The main purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR Manager and provide administrative assistance relating to the HR functions.
- Supporting the recruitment and selection process.
- Setting up interviews.
- Assisting with the administration of issuing new employee packs and induction information.
- Completing reference checks.
- Co-operate in induction days.
- Organise relevant training.
- Support the HR Manager with monthly and quarterly data requirements and data collection exercises for the company when required.
- Support HR projects when required by the business.
- Assisting the HR Manager with other duties when appropriate.
- Administrative duties.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of personal and professional presentation.
- Excellent administration skills.
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing, at all levels within the organisation.
- A pro-active “can-do” attitude, willing to “muck in” when appropriate.
- Good IT skills and a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Understanding and able to demonstrate the requirement for confidentiality and discretion.
- CIPD Qualified or HR Background is essential
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Salary - £20,000 - £23,000 DOE