Our fantastic client based in Tewkesbury have a brand-new exciting opportunity to join their team as a Purchase Ledger Assistant on a permanent basis.
The role will involve ensuring smooth and accurate operation of the Accounts Payable Ledgers and providing general support to other finance team members as required. To be considered, you must have relevant accounts/purchase ledger experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that provide study support towards AAT/ CIMA qualifications.
- Processing multi-currency purchase invoices
- Electronic invoice approvals
- Resolution of invoice enquiries
- Month-end processes
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Investigating unallocated cash & debit balances
- Maintenance of accurate data
- Expenses processing
- Bacs runs
- Previous experience in a similar Purchase Ledger role
- Ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Confident telephone manner
- Confident using Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience using Great Plains software is desirable but not essential
Hours; 37.5 hours per week – Flexible Hours; 8am – 4:30pm/ 8:30am – 5pm/ 9am – 5:30pm
Salary; £19k - £22k