This is a rare and exciting permanent opportunity to work alongside the Managing Director helping to run the company! Our client is happy to consider experienced marketing candidates along with candidates who have a little experience and are keen and quick to learn.
Our client based in Quedgeley delivers award-winning training programmes to corporate and public-sector organisations working with some top name companies. They have a first-class reputation for quality and are known and respected for their pioneering work.
Your main responsibilities will be to plan and instigate marketing activities through emailers, newsletters, blogs and live online events all to generate high quality leads. You will also liaise between clients and trainers to ensure all training events are planned and delivered meticulously every time.
Reporting to and working closely with the Director, you will plan and deliver the company’s strategy across all marketing activities. You will create, plan and execute focused Marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update the company’s website to ensure that content is fresh,
relevant, engaging and linked to marketing initiatives
- Be responsible for driving new website projects
- Management of contacts database and building of sector and job focused mailing lists
- Creation and implementation of email marketing schedule
- Planning, designing and implementing sector, job focused and customer marketing campaigns
- Responsible for generating monthly leads quota
- Responsible for arranging and producing live online promotional webinars
- Organising all the steps between an order and the delivery of training products and services
- Maintain great working relationships with clients, trainers and the internal team
- Working with online systems to produce reports
- Producing training materials
- Assist when required with office management, sales support, training logistics, live on-line meetings and events
- Email marketing campaign experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office and ability to learn new IT systems quickly
- Product launches - preparation of materials, website content up load, promotion
- Ability to prioritise own workload, be highly organised with a high degree of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Good team player, highly motivated self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- Social Media Marketing experience an advantage - LinkedIn, Twitter and other major platforms
Salary - £24 - £27k
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm