Due to continued growth, our fantastic and family-run client based in Cheltenham is looking to recruit for an Office Manager to join their close-knit and friendly team on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for somebody with initiative to bring new ideas to the table and make the job role their own.
- Manage the day-to-day requirements of fast-moving contract/retail and manufacturing office administration
- Liaise with suppliers, clients and showroom customers
- Organise, support and communicate with the Creative Director and the Production Unit
- Support the MD to ensure that the Showroom, Website and Catalogue Systems are up to date
- Help to instigate and build a sales planning system
- Keep the Human Resources systems up to date
- Manage the day to day basic accounts - inputting/ bookkeeping process
- Outgoing personality with a sense of humour
- Ability to use own initiative and support the tasks of your team
- Work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to deadlines
- IT literate especially Excel.
- An interest in Interior Design/Furnishings may be helpful but not essential
Hours; Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, occasional Saturday working may be required during busy periods. Saturday hours are 10am to 2pm.
Salary; £18,000 - £23,000 per annum, depending on experience