Our client based in Central Gloucester is currently recruiting for a Service Administrator to join their busy team on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and growing company that can offer excellent career opportunities.
- Scheduling maintenance visits for engineers
- Post visit administration
- Efficiently and accurately translating information and taking appropriate action to meet the expectation of your customers, for example, issuing quotations, processing orders and scheduling revisits
- Dealing directly on the telephone with customers, with a view to doing the best job you can for them
- Other general administration duties associated department
To apply for this vacancy, you will need to be very organised with accurate data entry skills. Has excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience in a customer service/customer facing role. Office experience is beneficial however not essential as full training will be provided.
Hours - Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm + 25 days holiday!
Salary - £18-19k