Our successful, industry leading estate agency client is looking for a permanent Property Manager to join their friendly, hardworking and committed team in their head office based in Quedgeley.
The ideal candidate would have experience in this type of role previously, however they would be open to considering someone who has worked in the estate agency industry before and looking to take their career to the next steps.
- Processing applications for properties, ensuring all aspects are compliant and the property is ready for tenants to take up occupation.
- General administrative duties.
- Producing all new tenancy agreements in line with Company’s standard of quality.
- Managing any changes or updates to the terms of the tenancy.
- Arranging and producing inventories prior to start of tenancy.
- New tenant administration, including processing of tenant’s application forms.
- Receive calls from tenants reporting maintenance queries.
- Written communication to Landlords concerning maintenance required and action taken as per their terms of business.
- Book & complete management visits.
- Email management visits reports to Landlords.
- View properties as and when required as maintenance queries are raised.
- Manage key list – chasing keys from contractors/tenants/Landlords as required.
- Management of Properties day to day including utilities and issues raised by tenants/landlords.
- Ensuring the correct number of keys are available for new tenants, and getting keys cut where applicable.
- Well presented, friendly and approachable.
- Experienced in property management.
- Good administration skills.
- Have the ability to work with all types of people.
- Organised, reliable and proactive.
- Must have a driving licence and own car.
Hours - Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm and 1 in 6 Saturday Mornings (with time off in Lieu)
Salary - £20,000 – £22,000