Our client is an award-winning company based in Tewkesbury who are looking for permanent Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a company that are recognised globally for their products!
As the Administrator, you will be responsible for carrying out a variety of tasks such as responding to new enquiries, making staff travel arrangements, answering the telephone and welcoming visitors. The successful candidates must be able to multitask as this is a varied position.
-Receptionist duties including dealing with incoming calls and visitors
-Outlook calendar maintenance
-Maintaining facilities contracts and liaising with necessary service providers when required
-Administration of post including opening and distribution of mail, will include occasional evening delivery to post office
-Arranging for the return shipment of tested materials to prospects
-Stationery and canteen ordering and stock control
-Scanning & printing of documentation as required by the wider team
-Monitor journal literature and maintaining journal library
-Meeting room management and hosting visitors
- Entry of enquiries, prospects and general contacts into a management database.
- Maintaining the company’s management database to ensure that information and contact details are always up-to-date.
- Liaising with sales and the wider distributor network to ensure database is up to date with sales information.
- Excellent commutation and organisational skills.
- Able to work under own initiative in a busy office environment.
- An ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Capable in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30am –5pm.
Salary: £17,000 – £18,000, depending on experience.