Our well established and successful, growing client within the fashion/brand industry have a new and exciting permanent opportunity for a Data Administrator to join the team within their Gloucester offices.
As a Data Administrator within the buying team, you will have full responsibility for the collection, accuracy and reliability of product data held in the company data base including maintenance and updating as required.
- Update all data systems ensuring product data held is accurate and comprehensive.
- Communicate with suppliers on a regular basis to ensure all deadlines are maintained and data is received, checked and loaded prior to new stock arriving
- Uploading data collected to appropriate data bases and checking for readability & accuracy.
- Co-ordinate between internal departments – buying, marketing and range builders to obtain full data for all internal and own brands.
- Assist Omni Channel & Sales teams in collecting and loading data required by customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Undertake any administrative & other tasks the Buying Department needs.
- GCSE Pass in Mathematics & English
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- General office administration experience
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Adaptable to the needs of the department/business
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to identify & correct data errors
- Strong ability to prioritize and organise workload
- Ability to analyse and organise large amounts of data
Hours; 8:30am – 5pm - Monday – Friday
Salary; £18k - £22k