Our client is a leading local Estate Agent who is looking to recruit a full-time Trainee Estate Agent to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team at their branch in Stroud.
Full training is provided therefore if you are looking for a career opportunity in a customer facing sales position then this is the role for you! The successful candidate will ideally live local to Stroud and have a good knowledge of the area.
Main duties will be -
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation).
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer-based system.
Candidate Attributes -
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Be computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
- Must have a great knowledge of Stoud.
Salary - £20k guaranteed for the first 6 months while your training plus an OTE of £20-28k!
Hours - Monday –Friday - 9am – 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm with a day off in the week(5 day week!)