Our client who are a thriving and family run company based in Cheltenham are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Coordinator to join their close-knit and friendly team on a permanent basis.
This role will be based mainly out of the office, covering the Gloucestershire area, where you will be engaging the attention of potential customers and generating as much business as possible for the company.
You must hold a UK driving license and own a vehicle in order to be considered for this role.
- Follow up any sales leads
- Discover new sources of potential business using computerised methods of communication
- Meet monthly overall business sales goals
- Generate new ideas to assist with achieving business innovation
- Reviewing sales reports to identify trends and opportunities to ensure growth targets are achieved
- Booking appointments
- Demonstration of products when necessary
- Approaching new customers – face to face and via telephone
- Strong sales background, with the ability to hit and exceed targets
- Can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent customer service experience
- Communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Full UK driving license
Hours; 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Salary; Negotiable depending on experience