Our client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester have a temporary requirement for a candidate to join their team as a Servicing Administration Assistant, to assist the team with general administrative duties.
Our client requires somebody from Monday 24th June to the first week in September. You must be able to commit to the full duration of this contract.
- Answering the telephone/Taking Messages
- Keeping on Call rotas up to date
- Data entry in registers for the engineers
- Update service contracts
- Keep service register up to date
- Book in appointments with clients
- Allocation of job numbers when necessary
- Deal with Engineers on and off site
- Confident dealing with all members of staff and clients
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Great at working to and sticking to deadlines
- Previous experience in an office environment would be preferred
- Able to work to own initiative and have good organisational skills
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 8am – 4.45pm, Monday – Thursday and 8am – 4pm on Fridays.