This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and reputable company that have a low turnover of staff. They offer good career opportunities and they can also offer support for further qualifications and training within their industry. Due to Growth and internal promotion they are currently recruiting for a new permanent Branch Customer Service Advisor to join their existing team.
We are looking for a well presented, driven and passionate individual. You will need excellent customer service skills and ideally some experience of working to sales targets. You may have a retail background or currently be working within a sell by service environment. Financial Services experience would be highly advantageous however, essentially it is all down to having the right attitude and personality.
To exceed client expectations in the delivery of our services, in nothing other than a positive, ‘can do’ manner, so that the client is delighted not only with what you have done, but the way in which you have done it
Reporting to your Branch Manager, you are also responsible to the clients, insurers, your colleagues and the company
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to learn quickly, organise yourself efficiently, think imaginatively and work well under pressure at all times
- To respond quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- To arrange insurance cover as agreed with client
- To develop a positive relationship with the client and show them where they can obtain better value on other insurances they hold
- To ensure relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- To follow Branch procedures to protect the client, us and the insurer
- To ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- To take responsibility for your personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework and to share this knowledge with your colleagues
- To ensure you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- As a committed member of the Branch team, you must be flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
Hours – Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm & 2 in 3 Saturdays - 8.30am – 12pm
Salary – Up to 25k – This is negotiable for the right person, if you feel you have the relevant experience, please send your CV outlining your experience.