Brand new and exciting permanent opportunity to join our well established, forward thinking client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester. This role will suit a social media savvy individual with excellent multimedia content creation experience.
Working as part of the Marketing Team, this role is responsible for creating highly engaging content which can be used across all media and platforms, integrated with other marketing and in line with Marketing’s strategy to support Sales and grow advocacy and recognition of the company brand. As a lot of the content created will be used on the company social media platform, this role will also be responsible for managing the posting to these, increasing following and levels of engagement to deliver a consistent, cohesive experience for our followers.
- Create content and original assets i.e. motion graphics, videos, images, gifs, blogs, vlogs and testimonials for use on website, social media platforms, other digital channels and additional internal & external media.
- Ensure content reflects the style and tone of voice of company.
- Write and schedule the posting of content – on brand and in line with company objectives.
- Drive Company awareness, following, reach and engagement on key social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Boost posts and create/place adverts.
- Work closely with colleagues and key stakeholders to obtain content.
- Identify affiliate marketing opportunities and promote & develop key influencer relationships.
- Ensure any created content is optimised re: SEO meta descriptions, tags, related posts.
- Analyse, report, track and measure all activity with performance metrics and benchmarks using Google Analytics, Facebook & Instagram Insights and Twitter Analytics.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends on social media.
- Monitor competitors’ social media activity
- Excellent creative skills – must possess solid experience in producing engaging motion graphics and video content, and be able to write expressively, with exceptional attention to detail.
- A passion and enthusiasm for social media and a great understanding of the different social media platforms.
- Adept at working with technology platforms and software, especially Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, demonstrating influence and persuasion to obtain information and buy-in from colleagues and key stakeholders.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
Salary - £25k