Due to company growth our client based in Gloucester is now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their expanding team on a permanent basis. The client is looking for bright individuals with bags of personality that they can use to deliver exceptional customer service to their clients.
This is a great opportunity to work within a modern open plan office and join a family grown, dynamic and aspirational business that treat all employees as individuals and encourage personal growth. The company offer full on the job training to ensure that you know the product inside out. You will work closely with both the Developers and Account managers to ensure you can complete your job to the highest possible standard.
- Provide front line support call for customers
- Become familiar with the terminology and process involved with the product
- Dealing with customers via incoming telephone calls, support ticket, face-to-face, live-chat and any other means
- Identifying the issue and working with the customer to solve issues efficiently and accurately
- Confident, professional and personable
- Passionate with a desire to learn
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths (C or above)
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to join a fast-paced company who offer lots of future progression/training/qualifications.
Salary - £18,000 – 20,000 + 23 days holidays + bank holidays + pension + life assurance + further educational and skills training programmes. The company also provides break out areas with refreshments provided. All employees are issued with new laptops and iPhones.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 40 Hours