This is a rare permanent opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion.
The business is thriving, and they are now looking to invest towards the future with significant expansion plans. We are looking for a dynamic and driven Marketing Assistant to join their team and support these exciting growth ambitions.
Reporting to the eCommerce & Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for writing and translating content as well as assisting the day-to-day management of the social media accounts for brand. You will be a member of the international Branding Team making sure the German brand is in-line with the wider branding guidelines.
- Writing and translating new content for the website (on-page text; blogs/info guides; meta descriptions; product text), and occasional brochures.
- Being creative and developing written content for newsletters and social media (adverts and tweets/comments/replies/messages).
- Developing, planning and executing a content calendar for social media and email campaigns.
- Assisting with producing and delivering the social media strategy for the German brand to grow their followings and engagement.
- Being involved in designing and producing branded marketing assets and implementing these throughout the business.
- Replying to social media comments and direct messages.
- Managing occasional blogger cooperation.
- Supporting the wider marketing team when required.
- Fluent in written and spoken German.
- Exceptional copywriting skills and an ability to tailor written content for different audiences and contexts.
- Experienced user of social media platforms.
- Highly organised.
- A clear and concise communicator.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary – Up to £24k however negotiable for the right candidate, if you have the relevant skillset then please send your CV outlining your salary expectations.
Company Pension Scheme, Performance Linked Bonus, 22 Days holidays, plus 8 Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days holiday upon continuation of service, Flexible Working, Generous staff and friends & family discount scheme, Recommend a friend recruitment incentive, Reward and Recognition Scheme, Regular staff social events paid for by the company & a subsidised canteen
At present, the office-based employees work temporarily from home. In future, this role will be partially remote, 2 days working from home and 3 days office based.