Our industry leading Travel Agent client is looking for a Travel Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis, based in their Swindon Branch.
Are you passionate about the travel industry? This is the career move that you have been looking for!
- Work hard to achieve sales and profit targets set
- Provide exceptional customer service at all time
- Maximise selling opportunities by selling additional products when possible e.g. Attraction Tickets, Airport Parking, Car Hire, Travel Insurance and Travel Money
- To develop an engaging and professional relationship with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Ensure the administration of bookings are of the quality and accuracy required
- Ensure valuable documents and other important data are safely stored
- Keep confidential all sensitive information both within and outside of work
- Ensure all promotional material is presentable, accurate and up to date and reflects positively on the image of the branch
Experience required: -
Ideally you will have experience of working within a Travel Agency previously although candidates with the following backgrounds may also be considered - Holiday Reps, Reservations, Travel Sales, Cruise Ships.
If you have personally international travelled yourself also and would like to kick start your career within the travel industry this would be a good opportunity for you.
Hours; 37.5 hours per week – 5 out of 7 days – Trading Hours : Monday – Friday 9am – 5:30pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm
Salary; £8.56 - £9.43 per hour depending on experience