Our client is a leading, dynamic and local Estate Agent who are looking to recruit a full-time Trainee Estate Agent to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team at their branch in Worcester.
Full training is provided therefore if you are looking for a career opportunity in a customer facing sales position then this is the role for you. The successful candidate can expect a 12-month training programme and excellent progression!
Main duties will be:
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer based system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Be computer literate.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
Salary: £12,500 basic £18,000 guarantee for 1st 6/9 months – depending on length of training
OTE in 1st full year £24,000 - £28,000
Hours: Monday –Saturday 9am – 6pm. Week patterns of 6 days and then 5 days with the day off being in the week, working every Saturday.