Our well-established and progressive client based in Stonehouse are currently looking for an Order Processor to join their team ASAP, covering a maternity contract until the 7th of September 2019.
This position would be ideal for an individual who is confident speaking to customers in order to understand their needs, as well as somebody who has the ability to understand technical information. The successful candidate will be provided with full training.
- Data input
- Regular communication via both telephone and email with customers
- Work with other departments to ensure orders are dispatched within the agreed timescale
- Adhoc duties
- Seek written confirmation from customers if there are any changes to the original order/quotation
- Ensure all orders leaving the department are double-checked
- Self-motivated and courteous with a good telephone manner
- Able to understand technical requirements and process effectively and accurately
- Strong administrative capabilities
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Computer literate
- Observant with the ability to spot discrepancies.
Hours; 40 hours per week – Mon - Fri 8:00am - 4:30pm