This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion. This company can offer excellent career opportunities.
This role would be great for someone who has previous customer service experience and wants to join a company that they can grow and develop within.
- Answering customer queries on the Telephone and via Email
- Processing sales
- Giving advice and guidance on products
- Dealing with customer complaints appropriately
- Producing quotations
- Calculating shipping costs
- Keeping up to date with stock levels
- Keeping up to date with promotions
- Arranging customer deliveries
- A comprehensive understanding of the products
The Customer Sales Order Processor position is based within a team of Order Processors taking incoming calls from potential customers with enquires. You will be giving advice and guidance on products, whilst providing exceptional customer service in order to hopefully secure the customer placing an order. This isn’t an aggressive target driven sales environment however you will need initiative and the ability to recognise opportunities.
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Customer Service experience
- Helpful and polite
- Team Player
- Presentable appearance
- Computer literate
Salary - Under 25's - £15,800 & Over 25's - £16,700 per annum plus sales bonuses (after 3 months’ probation) which is approx – £2K per annum, which is paid monthly in arrears.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, 1 Saturday per month 9am – 5pm & a day off in the week.