Exciting opportunity to join an expanding company that can offer excellent career opportunities.
My client based in Quedgeley is currently recruiting for a permanent Customer Service Administrator to provide excellent customer service to their customers on the telephone. To include taking orders, answering queries, raising invoices and general customer service support and administration.
- Answering telephone calls from customers in a timely and professional manner, ensuring queries are resolved and orders are appropriately processed.
- Contacting the relevant carriers to ensure delivery standards are met.
- Liaising with Buying team to ensure stock is available and queries are resolved.
- Ensuring all account invoices and credit notes are processed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Managing the returns process for customers and ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date.
- Educating customers on the use of our web based services.
- Supporting the rest of the customer services team in ensuring all company customers receive an excellent service.
- Investigating customer queries on issues such as despatch, incorrect deliveries, shortages and general product information.
- Resolving delivery issues.
- Communicating with the warehouse to ensure customers’ specific requirements are met.
- Processing orders from fax, email, websites.
- Using picking lists to generate accurate invoices to accompany orders being despatched.
- Guiding customers to use the functions provided as a web based service as well as Issuing log in details and passwords.
- Assisting with the administration on mail shots.
- Promoting sale items and special offers to customers when available.
- Ensuring pricing and product information used is accurate.
- Liaising with Buying department and sales staff when issues are identified which need their input.
- General administration functions associated with the efficient running of a busy customer service department.
To apply for this vacancy you must have previous customer services experience, competent IT skills, specifically in Microsoft office applications, be a Good team player with a positive and flexible attitude to work.
Hours – Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5pm
Salary - £17k