This is a rare opportunity to join a successful, growing and dynamic company based in Quedgeley, Gloucester who are big on internal promotion. This company can offer excellent career opportunities.
This role would be great for someone who has previous customer service experience and wants to join a company that they can grow and develop within.
Continued growth has created a vacancy for a permanent Customer Complaints Administrator. As a customer support assistant, you would deal with customer enquiries and any complaints. The majority of work will be conducted over the telephone or by email, although occasionally you could deal with customers face-to-face. Excellent 'people skills', a friendly approach and good communication skills are all needed in this role.
- Answering customer enquiries and complaints in a responsive, sensitive, calm and professional manner
- Working as part of a team and using initiative when working independently
- Giving information and helping to solve problems
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email and occasionally face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex
- Arranging services for customers, such as redeliveries or repairs
- Processing customer information and orders onto our computer software
- Using and updating spreadsheets
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Communicating with other departments such as despatches, sales and logistics
- Taking payment for goods or services
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- A friendly and welcoming personality
- Customer Service experience
- Helpful and polite
- Team Player
- Presentable appearance
- Computer literate
Salary - £18-19k - Under 25's - £15,800 & Over 25's - £16,700 per annum plus sales bonuses (after 3 months’ probation) which is approx – £2K per annum, which is paid monthly in arrears.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm