Our successful and well-established client based in Gloucester is now recruiting for a permanent Credit Controller to join them to provide a credit control function for the whole company, including all current divisions and any future company structure.
Our client is happy to consider experienced candidates along with candidates who are keen to learn and develop within a Credit Control role.
- Manage and control the data and debt for a portfolio of client accounts.
- Validate and process requests from Operations for new customers to be created in the company systems.
- Communicate directly with customers via telephone, e-mail and post to ensure that they pay to agreed contractual credit terms.
- Provide regular comments in company system on the activities and actions required in relation to key debts.
- Manage the invoice dispute process, working with the appropriate Managers to facilitate prompt client payments.
- Raising credit memos in accordance with UK policy on credit memos.- To process Credit card/Cash payments.
Hours – Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary – £19-22k dependant experience + 25 days holiday!