My client based in Cheltenham has a fantastic opportunity for a bi-lingual Graduate to join them due to ongoing growth and business restructure. You will be processing queries and assisting with the training provision within the business, so a background within education or training would be highly beneficial.
In return for your hard work, my client can offer a fantastic opportunity for internal promotion and career development.
-Responsible for the delivery of core services, particularly research and information development activities
- Investigating and researching qualifications worldwide, national education activities and new developments.
-Involvement in project activities, contributing to the broad range of database and publications output about international education
-Providing support to member organisations, which include universities, educational institutions and government agencies
- A Degree obtained from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written skills in Russian
- Ability to manage time affectively in order to meet targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English Language, both verbal and written
- Experience as a Teacher/Trainer/Student Ambassador highly desirable
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary - £22,000, rising to £25,000 after the completion of probation period