Our reputable top-ranked client based in their head-offices in Cheltenham, require an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their team of professionals on a Fixed Term Contract basis, for initially a period of 12 months – with the possibly of this being extended further.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and providing assistance to the Accounts Manager and other colleagues in the day to day accounts functions. Start date ASAP.
- Posting debits, credits and bills using the company’s accounting software package
- Cheque printing
- Checking bills and completion statements
- Inputting electronic payments
- Taking payments by debit/credit card
- Filing and general finance administration duties
- Calculating interest and VAT
- Previous experience working in an accounts department
- Keen eye for detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Hours; Monday to Friday 8.45am-5.15pm
Salary; £20,000 - £24,000 a year DOE