Our client based in Stonehouse who are the fastest growing in their industry, now have an exciting opportunity to join their team as a Senior IT Engineer on a permanent basis.
You will play a key role in ensuring that the company’s IT systems and infrastructure are fit for purpose and future proof.
You may be required to travel to remote sites from time to time therefore a full clean driving license and own car is essential.
- Design and deliver a range of on premise and cloud-based server infrastructure and storage solutions
- Support, upgrade and repair faults on computer systems, networks, and peripheral equipment, managing support helpdesk requests to resolution
- Carry out routine preventive maintenance and service analysis on systems
- Have a thorough understanding of Active Directory in a Global Enterprise, especially management of group policies
- Support standard configurations for all IT equipment and systems
- Give correct and prompt management information in agreed formats
- Support users and provide Level 3 server hardware & software resolution
- Be responsible for leading projects and maintenance tasks
- Windows XP to Windows 10
- Office 2007 to Office 365
- Microsoft Server 2003 to 2016 & Microsoft SQL Server
- Extensive experience of fault finding, configuring and managing in a Windows based environment
- Proven line management experience is highly desirable
- Previous IT experience/ qualifications
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and project skills.
Hours; Monday – Friday, shift basis between the hours of 7am – 6pm (40 hours per week)