Ideal permanent opportunity to join a thriving company based in Stonehouse that can offer excellent career opportunities. Due to continued growth, our client is currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join the team in Stonehouse. The main purpose of the Service Coordinator role is to organise the installation of new onsite services to meet customer requirements.
- Liaise in a clear and timely manner with customers and internal staff to manage requests for
installations on predominantly residential new build projects.
- Produce works packs for sub-contractors and direct labour teams.
- Assist in collating performance statistics for monthly KPI reporting.
- Ensure the accurate and timely updating of the online customer portal on the company website.
- Manage completed project documentation returns to enable project closure and claims.
- Liaise with the claims team to ensure completion information is timely and accurate.
- Process sub-contractor orders and paperwork and ensure invoices are processed in a timely manner.
- Carry out other administrative duties as required by the Team Leader.
- Coordination of project materials.
- Raise purchase orders & reconcile with invoices.
- Liaise with the Scheduling team to programme appropriate site staff to carry out Site Works.
- Previous administration experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Well organised.
- Good knowledge of MS Office software, particularly Excel.
- Ability to work well in a team
Salary – Competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package including
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, rising by 1 day a year after two complete years’ service, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Life Insurance (3x salary)
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- Private Medical Insurance (following successful probation)
- Employee Assistance Programme
Hours – Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm