This is an exciting opportunity to join an international company with an excellent reputation. Our client based in Quedgeley, Gloucester are currently recruiting for a Credit Collector. This role would be on a 6 months fixed term basis.
The main purpose of this role would be to ensure on-time collection of cash for all billed items across all business areas and to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Manage Credit Control inbox and action appropriately, forwarding remittance advices to AR and relevant collector
- Review accounts daily to identify credit notes issued, add notes to invoices or debit notes to which they relate
- Produce monthly statements for specific accounts
- Reconcile customer statements
- Accurately file customer information and statements
- Ad hoc duties as required to support the Credit Team
- Build collaborative relationships with internal and external customers
- Previous experience in credit control
- Previous customer service experience
- Proactive approach to resolving issues
- Experience of working in a team, ideally in a Shared Service environment
Hours; Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Salary; Very negotiable & competitive depending on experience + Benefits - 33 days holiday includes bank holidays, Pension (Er 7% Ee 5%), Health Cash Plan, 3x salary Life Assurance, cycle to work scheme, staff sales discount