Due to internal promotion an exciting permanent opportunity for an Expenses Administrator has become available. If you have the skills and want to work in a highly engaged, high performing, Payroll & Expenses Team this is the role. The benefit’s package includes a competitive salary, medical benefit, 25 days holiday and pension scheme.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international company with a great reputation. The role will be based in their offices in Quedgeley, Gloucester.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager the post holder will be responsible for the timely and accurate payment of UK expenses for both UK, France and Italy within the shared services centre.
The key focus of the role is to ensure all compliance and audit controls are in place whilst providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide business support and knowledge for expenses.
- Ensure all expense payments are made accurately and timely.
- Deal with all queries relating to expenses.
- Ensure HR policies together with all associated controls and reconciliations are completed in a timely manner.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as may be required
- Two years’ experience in an administration role ideally finance but not essential
- Working knowledge of SAP would be beneficial however not essential
- Display a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Salary - £19k