Our fantastic and growing client based in Highnam, Gloucester, have a new opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join their fun and friendly team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to support all members of the team in their administration duties. Full training will be provided and study support towards financial services examinations are on offer too!
You must be able to commute to Portishead around once a week.
- First point of contact for all incoming calls
- Filing and scanning
- Diary management
- Updating spreadsheets
- Liaising with clients (confirming appointments, chasing up client documents)
- Adhoc administration duties
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
- Computer literate
- Previous administration experience is desirable however not essential
Hours; 8.30am to 5.00pm – Monday to Friday
Salary; £17,000 - £20,000 depending on experience