This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a company who offer excellent progression, training and qualifications.
Our client is looking for a Support Specialist to join their expanding team in Brockworth, Gloucester on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a family grown business that treats all employees as individuals and encourages personal growth.
- Become highly knowledgeable in the scope, application, purpose and operation of the systems.
- Become familiar with the terminology and processes
- Provide exceptional and personalised support to users by telephone, support ticket, face-to-face, live-chat and any other means
- Identifying and remedying support queries quickly and accurately
- Work closely with account managers and identify training needs
- Mobilising new contracts and users through accurate data entry
- Developing and maintaining help and support materials
- Work with the development team to assist in the investigation and resolution of system defects
- Confident, professional and personable manner
- Strong ability to learn and retain large volumes of information
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Organised and self-motivated
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
Hours: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 7:30am – 5:30pm. Our client offers flexi hours.
Salary: £20,000 – £22,000 depending on experience. Onsite car parking, annual bonus, 23 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, life assurance, further educational and skill training programmes.