Our client is a rapidly growing organisation with the manufacturing industry based in Stonehouse. They now have an exciting permanent position available for an Internal Sales candidate. The role entails telephone sales to the trade. Being provided with warm to hot leads, they are looking for a driven sales person to join the dynamic team and who is able to understand and appreciate the customer’s needs and effectively convert the lead to a customer. It is an excellent opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding company in a very successful group.
Please note there is no cold calling in this role, any calls will be from leads generated by email enquiries and marketing campaigns.
The main function of this role is to engage with new prospect customers with the aim of securing sales appointments, nurturing existing customers and providing internal support for the external sales team.
The successful individual will be required to:
- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales team with emphasis on high quality leads
- Tele-canvassing – leads generated by email marketing campaigns
- Proactively follow up new leads generated by those who have responded to marketing campaigns
- Prospect new accounts with a planned and targeted approach
- Record all ‘call and customer’ information on CRM system, amending information where necessary
- Use initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
- Actively and positively promote the company’s products, services and marketing strategy
- Educate and advise customers where necessary on all products
- Carry out any other duties as required from time to time by changes in the business
- Provide customer service support and sales follow up activity
- Keep regular contact with existing customers to account manage, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the spend coming from these accounts and endeavour to keep this growing and get involved to resolve any issues, ultimately give the customer a stable positive and helpful contact within the business that they can rely on as an account manager
Skills and Abilities Required
- Be able to research new business leads
- Be growth orientated and think commercially
- Have the ability to plan, organise and report of new business/current customer progress against key targets
- Have an excellent telephone manner
- Great customer management skills
Hours – Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5pm
Salary - £18 - £20k