We are currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our luxury travel client based in Cheltenham on a 9-month fixed term contact. The role will be providing support and assistance to the Senior Financial Analyst and Finance Director in providing data to the business during a transitional period for reporting within the business.
- Interpreting data from company reporting and analysing using statistical techniques.
- Following an agreed reporting schedule and ensuring that reports and analysis are provided to key stakeholders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Highlighting areas of concern or opportunity to the business recognised through analysis.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Support the Senior Financial analyst as required with ad-hoc reporting and process review.
- Assist with forecasting outcomes based on current and historical data.
- Support transitional to Microsoft BI Power analytics tool.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Able to present analysis in an easy to understand format.
- Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to service multiple internal client, demands.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm
Salary – Up to £36k