My client based in Cheltenham has a fantastic opportunity for a bi-lingual Graduate to join them due to ongoing growth and business restructure. You will be processing queries and assisting with the training provision within the business, so a background within education or training would be highly beneficial.
In return for your hard work, my client can offer a fantastic opportunity for internal promotion and career development.
- Developing knowledge of UK and overseas education systems
- Assisting with the delivery of training
- Processing enquiries from individuals and member organisations
- Assisting with the process of recognising overseas qualifications
- A Degree obtained from a UK University
- Fluent verbal and written skills in any foreign language
- Ability to manage time affectively in order to meet targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English Language, both verbal and written
- Experience as a Teacher/Trainer/Student Ambassador highly desirable
Hours - Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm or 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary - £22,000, rising to £25,000 after the completion of probation period