Our client who is based in Malvern are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team covering the Birmingham/Midlands area. In this role your objective will be to generate new business and achieve sales targets through the identification and development of new customers within the Security and Facilities Management market on a permanent basis. This role will suit someone who has experience in these fields.
This is a field role so you will be home based.
- Achieve and exceed targets set by the MD
- Cold call prospective customers by phone and in person
- Build sales pipeline
- Develop and present the benefits of the product
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive customer database in NetSuite and maintain up to date customer activity records.
- Participate in sales and corporate events and campaigns as necessary
- Expectation is for you to be client facing 40%+ of the month
- Experience selling into Security and Facilities Management companies with proven track record
- Established and with current contacts within the Security and Facilities Management sector
- Passion for selling technology
- Ability to conduct effective research proactively
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic, high levels of confidence and integrity
- Can demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing
Hours- Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.30pm
Salary- Basic £35000-£45000 + £5000 car Allowance with an OTE of around £60000, commission is uncapped!