If you love being organised, systematic and also have an eye for figures (no need to be analytical, just to be observant, therefore able to spot any big change in trends) plus enjoy lots of client communication..….then welcome to your perfect job!
We are looking for someone to join our constantly developing online marketing company based in Stonehouse. This role will involve not just account management but also having a complete understanding of onsite client campaigns, working with both clients and internal departments in order to get the material built, live and then monitoring the performance is key. It’s a diverse role which will suit you if you enjoy taking care of various client accounts and keeping busy. This role is majority email based with little phone work.
- Continuous communication with clients in order to get campaigns built, approved, live and then maintain and develop new/existing client relationship
- Collect, monitor, analyse statistics and reporting back/discussing performance with clients
- Working closely with internal departments in order to implement campaign improvements
- Report checking to monitor campaign performance and spot trends
- Maintaining accurate campaigns to ensure required level of revenue is being achieved
- Strong work ethic
- Organised and proactive approach
- Confident in communicating with clients via email and telephone when required
- Previous office experience is essential
Hours - Full Time (7.5 hours per day with 1-hour lunch) Monday to Friday, Flexible working hours between 8am - 6.30pm, with the core hours being 10am to 4.30pm
Salary - £18-22k