My client based in Stroud is currently recruiting for a permanent Purchase Ledger to join their small and growing finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing accounts team. My client will consider candidates with previous Purchase Ledger experience or a candidate who is completing their AAT looking for an opportunity.
- Matching supplier invoices to purchase orders.
- Coding purchase orders for authorisation.
- Ensuring purchase invoices are authorised by the appropriate personnel.
- Posting purchase invoices and credits to the accounting system.
- Reconciling purchase ledger to supplier statements.
- Resolving purchase ledger account queries with suppliers.
- Ensuring that the purchase ledger is tidy and accurately reflects supplier account balances.
- Recommending payment runs to Finance Manager.
- Weekly purchase ledger reporting to Finance Manager.
- Raising purchase orders.
- Maintenance of the sales ledger.
- Credit control as required.
-Be self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
-Strong communication skills
-Organised, motivated and efficient individual
-Accurate and methodical
-Previous experience is desirable
-Experience within the hospitality sector would be advantageous
Hours – Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Salary – £20,000