Our growing and successful client based in Quedgeley; Gloucester have a brand-new exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to take on a new challenge as a Trainee Customer Service Assistant.
This is a newly created role in a lively and dynamic environment to help with the increasing demands within their store. The successful candidate does not have to have experience as training will provided.
- Customer service, dealing with customers face to face, as well as over the phone.
- Prepping stock ready for fitting and resourcing materials required for each job.
- Replenishing shop stocks.
- Ordering stock and equipment required for each job or the store.
- Maintaining a neat and presentable store.
- Excellent customer service.
- Willingness to learn.
- UK driving license preferred, but not essential.
Hours - 39.5 hours per week, including weekends either Saturday or Sunday with a day off in the week.
Salary - £16-18k