Our client is a leading local Estate Agent who is looking to recruit a full-time Estate Agent to join their successful, friendly and hardworking team at their branch in Gloucester.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that treat all employees as individuals and encourages personal growth and progression. Full training is provided.
- To negotiate house sales to achieve set targets in line with the company business plan.
- To appraise and record information relating to properties for marketing purposes (post valuation)
- Liaise with purchasers, vendors, Solicitors, Mortgage Brokers, surveyors and all other parties involved in the house buying process as and when required.
- Ensure that all management Information is reported to branch manager within agreed timescales.
- To provide leads and arrange appointments for mortgage advisor.
- Operate within the appropriate laws, regulations and company policies.
- To actively promote all available services offered by the company.
- Record all information on a computer based system.
- Must have a pleasant attitude with excellent customer service skills.
- Be keen, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Be able to communicate at all levels.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Reliable & committed.
- Be smart and well presented.
- Full driving licence and car.
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000 plus OTE of £25-30k in the first year.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm, weekend work is required with a day off in the week.