Our successful and well-established client based in Gloucester is now recruiting for a permanent Purchase Ledger/Finance Assistant.
This job would suit someone who is keen to learn all sides of the finance function. My client is happy to either consider someone who has little exposure with a keen interest in accounts or someone with previous accounts experience. As they are an ambitious and growing company they are able to tailor the role for the right person and they can offer good career opportunities.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Matching, checking and paying supplier invoices
- Managing Petty Cash
- Processing of staff expenses
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Making payments via BACS & cheque
- Reviewing systems and process and making improvements where necessary
- Maintaining strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
- All duties associated within the finance function
If this sounds like you then please send your CV ASAP to ensure that you don’t miss out.
Hours – Monday – Friday - 8.30am – 5.30pm
Salary - £16-20k + 25 Days Holiday!