My fantastic client based in Gloucester is currently recruiting for a Paid Search (PPC) Executive to join their multi-award-winning eCommerce team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be part of a team for the day to day management of a media budget over £1 million and will play pivotal role in driving revenue through paid search campaigns.
Responsible for the day-to-day upkeep of paid advertising campaigns across Google, Bing, Criteo, Facebook and Amazon
Working closely with the Paid Search Manager, Head of Marketplaces and Head of Ecommerce to proactively prioritise and re-prioritise work in a dynamic Ecommerce environment
Will compile and maintain reports and dashboards on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance.
Continual optimisation and testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
Self-directed learning is a core part of this role, working with the Paid Search Manager to ensure the company can identify new opportunities in digital quickly
- A minimum of one year’s experience working within the Google Ads engine
- Experience of working on accounts of scale, with a minimum spend of £10k per month
- Must be able to work well with others with a collaborative 'can-do’ attitude
- Will already have a solid working knowledge of the key KPIs by which advertising can be measured and the ability to report on these
- Experience of Google Shopping and working with retail clients would be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of Amazon advertising would be a significant advantage
Hours - Monday – Friday - 9am - 5.30pm
Salary - Up to £27k (depending on experience) + Bonus