Our client based in Cheltenham are currently recruiting for 2 full time Picker/Packer to join their expanding team.
This role will involve picking and packing the stock and additional warehouse duties where required.
- Pack orders daily and ensure workload is completed to tight deadlines
- Computer Literate
- General Administration
- Warehouse experience would be desirable however this is not essential
- Interested in a varied role
- Must provide own safety boots
- Full UK driving license as occasionally you may need to drive a Transit van locally
To be considered for this position you must have a consistent work background and be happy for the company to put you through a CRB clearance. We will be unable to accept applications from candidates who have a gap of longer than two weeks in the last 5 years. We will need 5 year address history with month / year, mother's maiden name, town of birth, proof of ID( x 3).
This position will originally begin on a 12-week temporary basis, but has the potential to continue through to a permanent placement.
-Monday 7.45am -4.15pm
-Tuesday – Thursday – 7.30am – 4:30pm
-Friday 7.30am – 1.00pm