Our client is one of the world’s largest companies within their industry, they have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent Sales & Customer Service Team Leader to join their friendly team in Gloucester.
As the Sales & Customer Service Team Leader, you will be directly responsible for the management of a team of Retention and Telesales agents.
The successful candidate will be motivated and confident. You must be able to cope well under pressure and work to tight deadlines, whilst still ensuring attention to detail and accuracy.
- General management of a team of agents, including performance management and recruitment.
- Manage team performance against daily workloads over multiple channels.
- Manage team activities to identify new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer dissatisfaction and ultimately cancellation.
- Manage team activities to Identify new products and changes to existing products that could reduce the risk of customer dissatisfaction and ultimately cancellation.
- Liaise with other departments to provide feedback on and pursue changes to existing services.
- Assist the Customer Retention/ Telesales Manager in all aspects of product briefing and sales training.
- Respond to escalated customer complaints, by telephone, support ticket, email, and letter via -customers preferred contact method.
- Document customer telesales / cancellation outcomes to improve long term team performance.
- Previous experience within a call centre, sales or customer service role.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong focus on target achievement.
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- Previous management/ team leading skills is desirable.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm.
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience. Excellent benefits such as free parking, 25 days’ holiday and bank holidays.