Our close-knit, family-run growing client based in the outskirts of Stroud have a new requirement for a Product Development Assistant to join their small but fun team on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role will be to research new product ideas, liaising with the company’s sourcing agent and organising samples in order to test new products. You will need to be highly organised as this role involves keeping to tight timescales and chasing other parties to ensure that products are not delayed.
This would be an excellent opportunity for somebody looking to get into this field of work as full training will be provided.
- Researching new products using the company’s in-house system
- Analysing competitors’ production and performance
- Keyword research
- Working closely with the Sourcing agent for initial pricing
- Arranging and testing of samples
- Liaising with the content manager for packaging ideas
- Inventory forecasting
- Chasing supplier delivery times to ensure timely turnaround of products
- Accurate and organised
- Supply chain management experience
- Work on own initiative and bring new ideas
- Previous Amazon / Ecommerce experience would be highly beneficial
- Computer literate – particularly in Microsoft Excel
Hours; 9am – 5:30pm – Monday to Friday – working from home on a Friday (flexible on start and finish times)
Salary; £25,000 per annum