Due to company growth our client based in Gloucester is now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
The client is looking for bright individuals looking to start a career with bags of personality that they can bring to the company. The company offer full on the job training to ensure that you know the product inside out. This is a great opportunity to work within a modern open plan office and join a family grown, dynamic and aspirational business that treat all employees as individuals and encourage personal growth.
- Become familiar with the terminology and process involved with the product
- Dealing with customers via incoming telephone calls, support ticket, face-to-face, live-chat and any other means
- Identifying the issue and working with the customer to solve issues efficiently and accurately
- Provide front line support for customers
- Confident, professional and personable
- Passionate with a desire to learn
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
- GCSE or equivalent in English & Maths (C or above)
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office
This is a great opportunity for a candidate looking to join a fast paced company who offer lots of future progression/training/qualifications.
Salary - £18,000 – 20,000 + 23 days holidays + bank holidays + pension + life assurance + further educational and skills training programmes. The company also provides break out areas with refreshments provided. All employees are issued with new laptops and iPhones.
Hours – Monday – Friday – 40 Hours